- 2 lb snapper fillets, cut into strips (substitute with your choice of fillets)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2tbsp Spark (seafood Mix)
- 2 tsp Flaming Flakes or Ignite *Optional
Add Firehouse Spice Flaming Flakes or Ignite for added heat.
- Pour vegetable oil in a large skillet so that oil covers the pan, about ½ inch deep, and heat on a stove top to 375°F.
- Coat fillets with fresh squeezed lime juice and season thoroughly with spark. *Add Flaming Flakes or Ignite for added heat*
- Allow to set for 3 mins.
- Fry fillets in the oil until cooked through, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Allow fish to drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Squeeze lime as necessary
- Serve with your favorite sides.